- All applications are accepted through ERAS.
- Applications will be evaluated on an individual basis and applicants granted an interview as space allows.
- We prefer scores of 210 or higher on both Step 1 and Step 2 of the USMLE on your first attempt
- We prefer passing score result on the CS exam on your first attempt.
- We prefer recent medical school graduates (within the last 2 years)
- Our institution only sponsors J1 visas.
Please email Janese Branski with application questions at Janese.Branski@mercyhealth.com.
Salary and Benefits
Mercy Health Grand Rapids provides a comprehensive and very competitive benefits package for our residents, staff and their families. Please visit our Salary and Benefits page to learn more.
Interviews will be on Fridays from mid October to mid December. The interview day will last from approximately 8 A.M to 1 P.M.
We have opportunities for visiting medical students, residents, and other learners to rotate on our service. All visiting rotations are organized through the GRMEP scheduling office. Please visit the GRMEP Visiting Learner page for more information and to begin the application process.